Thursday, January 14, 2010

watch this space

Well 2009 was quite a year, full of its ups and downs. Most years I have a "lets get refreshed and get on with what we are doing last year" attitude, but this year everything is up in the air.

I'm currently getting refreshed on my annual holiday, all sorts of options are open to me, new study options, new job options and new social group options.

I am fully convinced that for me 2010 will be a completely new year and I don't know what it will bring, however I know that my Heavenly Father is all loving and all powerful and he has made a promise to me;

NASB: Jeremiah Chapter 29
11. 'For I know the plans that I have for you,' declares the LORD, 'plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope.


and I'm claiming that promise and all I can say is "watch this space"

No comments: